Sunday, May 1

New Flavors!

This week I had some time (and a very nice customer who let me pick her flavors) so I got to try some new recipes!!! 


First I updated my white cupcakes that are filled with raspberry. I baked the filling in the cupcake (rather than adding it after they were baked)... and I thought they turned out much better! You can't really see the flavor in this picture...but this was them...


'

The other new cupcake I've added to my menu are yellow cupcakes filled with miniature chocolate morsels. MMMMM. I like them with chocolate frosting...


On a different note, I have decided to charge extra for the filled cupcakes. The filling was not  a part of my original pricing structure, PLUS, they take more time to make. A dozen filled cupcakes (see my flavor combinations page for a full list of filled cupcakes) is now $20.

post signature

No comments: