Tuesday, December 29

Merry Christmas to Hello Cupcake!



WOW! What a Christmas?!? I had to share some of the adorable gifts I received this year. Everyone was so thoughtful and supportive to me AND Hello Cupcake!

I didn't even know cupcake stationary existed. Much to my suprise...I now have an entire set! There are also matching pads of paper and recipe cards (not pictured).






I am SOOOO excited about this paper! I love it!




Oven mitts and towels:



Single cupcake carrier. Haven't tried this yet...not sure how a cupcake will look AFTER being smushed in this little case...



OK, so this really isn't cupcake related...but it's cute and I'm sure I'll use it for taking orders (since I don't have an office).



Throw pillow (again, I don't have anywhere to put it....yet)



Spatulas. Well, online I thought these were "standard" size...ALWAYS read the fine print. These are of no use since they are TINY (this picture is deceiving). I'll still probably keep them becuase they are so cute!



APRONS! I received THREE different aprons for Christmas and I LOVE them all!









Cupcake liners. These were a fun suprise. I envision hot pink or red icing...



And last, my biggest suprise.... a KitchenAid Professional 610 Stand Mixer! (No picture yet b/c I am exchanging it for a different color.) I had NO IDEA about this and I can't wait to use it!

I was also fortunate enough to get giftcards to Fantasy in Frosting and Michaels! Thanks to everyone for their kind and thoughtful gifts!

Jessica

No comments: