Wednesday, January 27

Hello Cupcake!...Goodbye Over-Priced Valentines flowers!


I have to admit...I've been excited about Valentines Day! Not for my own personal benefit (even though I've made it plainly clear I want the heart shaped cookie/ice cream cake from Graeters)...but I am thrilled for the cupcakes!! What could be better than lots of pink and red, and of course, heart shaped decorations?!?  The sudden mark-up in the price of flowers is sickening. Why not ask for a dozen cupcakes instead? They are just as pretty, and most important, they are delicious! I am STOCKED with every cupcake / Valenine decoration you can think of, from hearts to lips, to sprinkles and glitter, I can't wait for orders!

Here is a quick preview of some of the cupcakes I have made already:











Or maybe roses are your preference....



ORDER SOON!!

No comments: