Tuesday, March 30

Happy Birthday Jordyn!


So today my little sister turns 18. Wow! Where does time go!?!? When I think of her... I still think of this...


The princess crown in this picture says it all. 18 going on 25....she is sassy, fun, knows what she wants, expects only the best, and LOVES clothes, accessories and great food. She is one of the most hilarious people you will ever meet, but you have to really get to know her to appreciate her humor. She is sweet and kind when she wants to be (or wants something). This is her today....




Sometimes it takes pictures to realize how grown up she really is. I didn't get to celebrate with her today as she was in Louisville for school. I had to do something for her....so I snuck suprise cookies in her suitcase...



I know she loved them! The real celebration will be this weekend, but on her actual birthday, this post was necessary.

Happy Birthday Jordyn Renee!

No comments: