Wednesday, March 28

Boy Baby (and twins!)


It's baby shower time again (I've yet to figure out why ALL baby showers are in the spring). I love the cookies and the colors.



I'm starting to sell cookies by the tray. The tray below is a small tray (approximately 12 cookies) and is $20. Some cookie trays will vary in price depending on the size and detail of the cookies.


The next cookies were baby shower favors. The mom-to-be is having twins. 


Most people wonder why cookie orders take so long (and why I need so much advanced notice). After I make the dough, refrigerate the dough, roll out the dough and cut into shapes, freeze the shapes, bake the shapes........THEN I start decorating. The decorating is at least a 2 day process! 




Hope that explains why cookies are a process :) 

Come back on Friday...some one special has a birthday....

post signature

No comments: